Thursday 19 November 2009

Funny: As your friend I want to Take away your pain ...

I am going to say about the... Money
It can buy a house... But not a home...
It can buy a clock... But not time...
It can buy you a position... But not respect...
It can buy you a bed... But not sleep...
It can buy you a book... But not knowledge...
It can buy you medicine... But not health...
It can buy you blood... But not life...
So you see money isn't everything...
And it often causes pain and suffering...
I tell you this because I am your friend...
And as your friend I want to Take away your pain and suffering!!
So Send me all your money!!!
And I will suffer for you!

1 comment:

  1. [...] New blog post: Funny: As your friend I want to Take away your pain ... http://sms.awardarea.com/2981 [...]

    ReplyDelete